Saturday, February 11, 2012

dino


Ok....I've had a lot of craft fun lately and little time to blog about it so here goes nothing.  I'm gonna start with this cute little dinosaur that I made for my son.  I foolishly thought that I was the first person to think of taking this route, but after posting it on Etsy I found that I am far from the first person to think about making a stuffed dinosaur.  There are no new idea out there, just different versions of old ideas.  But that's okay I still think my little dinosaur pillow is adorable and so does my son, which is the most important, right! When I finished my two year old just kept hugging it and shouting "Cute! Cute! Cute!"

P.S.  My husband and I built a light box and took pics of the dino in our new light box.  My husband is always impressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment